Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KenR74

Is a US Roku the same thing as a Mexican Roku?

Jump to solution

I'm looking to buy a Roku Express 4k for my place in Mexico.  

I'm wondering if I buy it in Mexico from a vendor if it is the same thing as buying it in the US.

I know the content will be different but I want to make sure I can have the menu in English.

Also, it would be much easier to buy it in Mexico vs in the US and take it with me.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is a US Roku the same thing as a Mexican Roku?

Jump to solution

Hi, @KenR74

It's always great to see new users here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for posting your inquiry, and we'd be more than glad to assist. With the Roku streaming device in Mexico, you can manage the language of your device during the activation process. This enables you to choose your preferred language. Additionally, with the official release of Roku in Mexico, you can enjoy thousands of free content including exclusive access to more than 30 Roku Originals. on The Roku Channel and the support streaming apps on your Roku device.

If you need any further assistance, keep us posted. We're always willing to assist.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Is a US Roku the same thing as a Mexican Roku?

Jump to solution

Hi, @KenR74

It's always great to see new users here in the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for posting your inquiry, and we'd be more than glad to assist. With the Roku streaming device in Mexico, you can manage the language of your device during the activation process. This enables you to choose your preferred language. Additionally, with the official release of Roku in Mexico, you can enjoy thousands of free content including exclusive access to more than 30 Roku Originals. on The Roku Channel and the support streaming apps on your Roku device.

If you need any further assistance, keep us posted. We're always willing to assist.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos