Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ribak31

I have two remotes please suggest me right.

Hello again. I'm sorry I'm being such a bother and annoyance. But I am the person that had an insignia in the bedroom and a regular on TV Roku in her living room. I was just wondering let's just say I get a replacement on Roku TV in my bedroom that came with the remote. But with my insignia TV I bought a voice remote a couple years ago. What do I do with the voice remote? Do I keep it for back up or what do I do with it? I don't want to throw a perfectly good working remote away

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: I have two remotes please suggest me right.

@ribak31, it doesn't hurt to have a spare remote.  Voice remotes will work with any brand of "Roku TV" or any recent Roku device for that matter unlike the regular remotes that sometimes come with Roku TVs and are brand specific.  It's also possible to pair two voice remotes to the same device if there's two of you there that might like your own remote.  If you're not going to use it for a while, make sure you take the batteries out (assuming it's not rechargeable).  You could also probably sell it on ebay for a few bucks.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos