Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renee1140

Re: I have an ONN Roku TV and get a black screen on all the apps

I have a Tyler 13" portable TV and it does the same thing all the apps are there but when I click on one, just a blank screen, I have a short video, but don't know how to attach it

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @renee1140,

We value your communication with us here in the Roku Community and are pleased to assist you with this.

Could you let us know when you first saw this occurring? Have you attempted any troubleshooting? If not, what failed?

We will be able to help you more after we have a better understanding of the situation.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Abhijeet

Is it issue with Roku Onn TV 32 inch model. It worked fine so far but yesterday it stopped working. Tried several times resetting. System restart but shows black screen after N. That sound while launching N is not coming and shows black screen 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Abhijeet

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We see that you're having issues with your Onn Roku TV. May we know if the black screen appears when accessing a particular channel, or are all channels affected by the issue? Also, have you tried performing a complete factory reset to see if it resolves the issue? For more information on how to factory reset your Roku TV, please refer to How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Kindly keep us posted on how it goes.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tamaruhh
Channel Surfer

My ONN roku tv stopped displaying anything out of nowhere. my tv is barely 2 years old and it’s so frustrating. The screen is dark purple and you can hear that the tv works when you’re clicking around on the remote and press netflix for example you can hear everything but can’t see anything and no one can help. 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @tamaruhh,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We'd like to help you out about this and see how we can get you up and running. Try restarting your device by navigating to Home>>Settings>>System>>Power>>System restart. Or unplugging it and then resting it for 10–15 minutes, then trying again to see if there's any differences.

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Fcampos
Reel Rookie

I have the 75” Onn Roku TV and it started doing that about a week ago and now it doesn’t even star, when I press the power button on the remote a little flash with Onn logo flashes but it doest’t start. And now now even that. The little red light comes on showing that the tv is been turned on but the Screen stays Black and no audio.

i hope Roku would do something about the issue.

0 Kudos
tamaruhh
Channel Surfer

This is a terrible recurring issue!

0 Kudos
tamaruhh
Channel Surfer

I already tried restarting it, as per your customer service agent, it’s an issue with the way the TV was manufactured (the backlight) and there’s apparently nothing you all can do to help! @RokuERey 

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Fcampos, @tamaruhh,

Thanks for reaching out to us in the Roku Community!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused. This is not what we aim for. In order to resolve this, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page to troubleshoot the issues.

If the steps provided on the Support page still aren't helping, please keep us posted, and we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos