Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pippi777

I hate the stupid internet and this title

We got a new modem at my house and despite entering the correct password my roku no longer connects to the internet. Sometimes it says it's not connected, sometimes it says it is and still will not load anything (like it's not connected).  Any ideas?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Pippi777

Re: I hate the stupid internet and this title

I have no access to the new modem, but it was reset due to connectivity issues earlier with other devices. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: I hate the stupid internet and this title

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community, @Pippi777!

It is highly appreciated that you have reached out to us for Support regarding your network issues. No worries! We're here to help you successfully connect to your internet.

Since you've mentioned that you have purchased a new modem, it may be possible that disruptions have caused this. In this case, we suggest trying to connect it to an alternative network connection to see if it will successfully go through. Perhaps a mobile hotspot would do. 

Additionally, kindly confirm what specific Roku device you are experiencing this with and if it scans any available networks near you. 

We'll be anticipating your response as we are more than eager to help you utilize your Roku players again and get you back on streaming.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos