Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charris21

I can not stream most apps

I  have 2 Roku tvs both purchased about 2 years ago. I loved them however more recently I am unable to stream my most popular apps such as Amazon or Netflix. I do not have cable so what is the point of having tv if I am unable to stream. Once I googled the issue I am now do ding many other customers are having the same isssue. This is pretty nerve recking, how can this be fixed???

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: I can not stream most apps

Hi @Charris21

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing issues with streaming on your Roku devices. As a first step, I would advise you to restart your Roku device. This can often resolve any temporary issues and get you back to streaming your favorite content. 

We would recommend doing this from the Settings menu by navigating to Settings > System > Power > System restart, once done try to launch the Amazon or Netflix app again and see if the issue has been resolved.

Additionally, you might want to try checking your network connection to ensure that it is stable and fast enough to support streaming. You can also try resetting your router or modem to see if that helps.

If you're still experiencing issues, it may be helpful to know if you received any error messages or codes when attempting to access these apps. This information can help narrow down the possible causes of the issue and provide more targeted troubleshooting steps.

Regards,
Nimfa

0 Kudos