Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TNorth
Binge Watcher

Hulu second/new account log-in on my Roku

I have a question about logging into a second/new Hulu account on my Roku. I signed up at the Hulu site and the first account works fine on Roku. I want to add the new second account - not just a second user - and am not sure how to do that. Do I log out of the first account and then log in using the new info? Will I then get the activation code to allow the new account to work?

Thanks for the help!

Further to this question - what I really would like to do is to create a new account - new email, log-in, package, etc and be able to access that account through my Roku. I want to be able to log out of the old account and log in with the new account, get the new activation code, and be sure it is working properly, and then delete the first account.

Is that possible?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hulu second/new account log-in on my Roku

Thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @TNorth!

We'd be more than happy to assist you with your concern in the best way we can.

If you want to log into a new account on Hulu, it's best to log out of the old one or delete it if you no longer want to use it.

For account concerns, we also highly recommend reaching out to their Customer Support for further assistance as they are the ones who created, maintained, and upgraded their app on the Roku streaming platform. 

Please keep us posted on how it goes and we'll go from there. If there's anything else we can assist you with on our end, please don't hesitate to let us know and we'd be more than happy to continue doing so. We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
TNorth
Binge Watcher

Thanks so much for the reply. I think  I have it figured out - I had seen this post in another discussion here that said he same thing also. Set up the new account at the Hulu site. Log out of the first account in settings on the Hulu app at Roku, choose to sign in and follow the prompts and it hopefully will send a new sign in code for the new log in. I tried logging in and out of the original account and it did need the activation code, which was sent to my email - so hopefully it will work the same way with different credentials.

Thanks for the help - I will reach out to Hulu if I need more information, but it seems that it should work the way the first log in did.

0 Kudos
ltmorall

0 Kudos

Have you resolved it?

0 Kudos
TNorth
Binge Watcher

Yes, thanks for the help!

0 Kudos