Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MontModerne
Reel Rookie

How do I get warranty support for my less than one year old 75" Roku branded TV????

I have a Roku - 75" Class Plus Series QLED 4K Smart RokuTV that is less than a year old and has developed a thin broken pixel line across the tv and one down the side. I have reached out to customer support via chat and by phone and cannot get someone to assist me with a warranty claim. The website just sends me in a circle all the way back to the SAME page that has the chat and support number. 

Return/Replace > Where did you purchase > Which device > Get in touch page

Has anyone successfully gotten a RMA number to return their product or replace it due to hardware malfunction? How do you return a GIANT tv? 

Here is the warranty page, but it again sends me to the loop listed above. Never giving me a way to request a replacement.  https://support.roku.com/article/208757058 

HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I get warranty support for my less than one year old 75" Roku branded TV????

Hi @MontModerne,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience, and this is not what we aim for. We will be more than happy to assist you further. Could you send us a photo of the broken pixel line on your TV screen?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,                                                                                                                                                      John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
frazzled

Re: How do I get warranty support for my less than one year old 75" Roku branded TV????

RokuJohnB,

Getting the same treatment trying to get a replacement for 75" Roku Plus used for a couple of weeks. How much to ship this TV across the country to the Roku return center in CA? Thanks.

0 Kudos
MontModerne
Reel Rookie

The site will not allow me to add a photo.

0 Kudos
MontModerne
Reel Rookie

horizontal linehorizontal lineHorizontal line spanning whole screenHorizontal line spanning whole screenA 2nd line has shown up including one going verticallyA 2nd line has shown up including one going vertically

0 Kudos
MontModerne
Reel Rookie

Try Roku Support on X (twitter) and asked them to check your support ticket for your phone number, if there isn't one, ask them to add. I don't remember it asking me for one when I submitted my support ticket and I checked my ROKU account and there is not an area to for a phone number. Someone finally reached out to me from technical support and was quite helpful in assisting me in processing my claim.  Support advised that they would send a technician and a replacement TV. 

I do have to say that the warranty process is quite confusing and you have to wait for them to call you vs being able to speak to someone to start the process.  The chat feature does not work well in this warranty process flow. Make sure you have the model number, serial number, and date of purchase. 

Will update you on the process. 

0 Kudos