Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cypher79

Hisense tv won’t play anything from the Roku channel.

Hisense tv won’t play anything from the Roku channel. All other streaming services work fine. Tried removing channel and reinstalling as mentioned in several posts. But still doesn’t work. Try to play a video and it just flash’s and nothing happens. Have the latest software for the tv and channel. Not sure what to try next.  I’ve gone through all the previous posts and tried to reset and restart everything.  But still nothing. Thanks in advance. 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Hisense tv won’t play anything from the Roku channel.

Hi, @Cypher79

Greetings, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for bringing this to our attention, and we'd like to collect further information for us to investigate the issue. For this matter, we request the following details below:

• When did this issue first start occurring?
  • Was there a software update?
  • Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • What channel and what version/build is the channel that is having the issue? (This can be found by selecting the channel on the Home screen and pressing the * button).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).

Once we have this information, we'll be able to forward it to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation.

Your response would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
amh8246

1000015745.jpg

1000015747.jpg

I'm having the same issue which started around 10:30pm this evening 4/28/24. Here's a couple of my issue tracker #s and I believe it includes the other information you were requesting. There was no software update since the end of March 2024, which it said was up-to-date when I checked.

RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @amh8246 @Cypher79 

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.

Kindly be advised that we acknowledged the information you've provided, and forwarded it to the appropriate Roku team for investigation. A series of reviews and investigations are currently conducted to address the issue.

An update will be provided in this thread once further development is acquired from the team.

We hope for your patience and understanding as we work on this.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos