Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Julia41
Reel Rookie

Re: Hayu App crashing back to Roku Home Screen upon opening

I've fixed mine had to cancel delete subscription & start again with new account it works now 

Sonnybee
Channel Surfer

Probably a good idea 👍 

0 Kudos
Sonnybee
Channel Surfer

Yes I’m going to do the same. 
Hayu haven’t been very helpful at all

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Welcome, and thanks for posting to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having issues with the Hayu app. It seems like the issue persists after attempting the troubleshooting steps, and videos from other channels play fine. In that case, we suggest contacting the channel provider's customer support team to report the issue and get help. The channel developers themselves maintain channels on Roku. In this case, an issue within that specific channel likely needs to be addressed with an update from them.
Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help you.
All the best,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
simadams3
Reel Rookie

I received an email from Hayu support last night, per below...
It is now working for myself, I hope it is also fixed now for everyone else.

We regret any issue experienced while trying to watch Hayu content using your Roku TV / Telstra TV device.

We want to let you know that our Developers Team has fixed the issue by releasing a new app version. 

A new version of the Hayu Roku TV / Telstra TV is now available. Please take a moment to visit your App Store and upgrade to the latest version. If needed, remove all previous paired devices from your hayu account and pair it again. We sincerely appreciate your patience with this matter.

chillininmtl
Reel Rookie

Thanks @simadams3 I just followed your instructions and Hayu is indeed working on both my Roku Ultra as well as Streaming Stick 4K again! 😊

I uninstalled and reinstalled the Hayu app on both devices and relogged back in and it doesn't crash anymore upon opening like it was before.

Thanks a lot for writing to the Hayu Support team and prompting them to put out an update/fix that will help many people on this forum as well as Roku owners in general who use the Roku Hayu app. Real Housewives of New York Reboot just launched. They can't possibly leave us out in the dark at a pivotal Reality TV moment like this. 😄

Kudos to you, and good Karma!

0 Kudos
Sonnybee
Channel Surfer

Thanks for that.

I just tried it last night and it came straight on, lucky I didn’t have to do anything else. Just rather annoyed with Hayu for not replying to any of my emails but at least we are back up and watching 😊

0 Kudos