Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chris1989

Having trouble with my 4K TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

When I’m watching NBA In 4k I’m having issues where the TV is coming in blurry and I tried to adjust the setting on my roku TV but I just can’t seem to get the settings adjusted just right I’ve been playing with The TV settings, but don’t seem to be able to get the picture adjusted right It seems like something  that you might have to fix on your end and the Picture will Comes in a lot brighter. Because it seems like it, nothing on my side that I can do to Fix My television. It just seems like it needs a brighter picture. That’s the main problem. I’m having then the Picture seemed really dark.

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Having trouble with my 4K TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi @Chris1989,

From the Roku Community, welcome!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're experiencing. Please try the steps below.

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart.

Let us know how it works.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                            John

John
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Having trouble with my 4K TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

Hi @Chris1989,

From the Roku Community, welcome!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're experiencing. Please try the steps below.

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
  2. Scroll and select Settings.
  3. Select System.
  4. Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.
  5. Select System restart.

Let us know how it works.

Best regards,                                                                                                                                            John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos