Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: HBO Max Not Keeping Track of Series Viewing Progress

Jump to solution

Hi Community users!

Thanks for letting us know about the concern you have encountered with the MAX not being able to track your viewing progress. 

This issue of MAX not keeping track of viewing progress might be addressed by directly contacting the channel provider's support and letting them know about this ongoing issue. Most channels on the Roku platform are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

We appreciate your understanding regarding this matter.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
Spectra

Re: HBO Max Not Keeping Track of Series Viewing Progress

Jump to solution

I too have this problem.  In fact I have had this problem for 2 years with AMC+.  My AMC+ problem is only on Roku and not on Amazon.  I contacted AMC+ and they blamed it on Roku and blew me off and suddenly I had a 2 years subscription.  I cancelled my AMC+ subscription.

With HBO it seems to be intermittent, not every single show like with AMC+.  I did contact MAX.  They spoke with me on the phone, not just thru email like AMC+.  They took down my hardware and software information.  They are sending it off to the tech folks to get fixed.  Sounds like there is hope.

0 Kudos