Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flashing Orange Light will not go away on Roku Soundbar

I bought a Roku soundbar a few months ago and it worked until I changed my wifi router. After changing service providers, the Roku soundbar started to show a flashing orange light and it hasn't gone away since. There is no audio even after I tried the basic troubleshooting steps like resetting the soundbar, changing cables, changing remotes, changing the HDMI inputs, connecting the TV to ethernet, and even changing the network (I'm pretty sure the wifi isn't the issue since it still didn't work).

Sometimes I get stuck on a screen where it says the soundbar is updating and after waiting I go through a setup process just for nothing to work at all. After the setup process, I get sent back to the home screen, and when I click on the HDMI for the soundbar I get sent to a screen that shows the setup process where you select a language. I can't even choose a language because it says I have to pair my remote or reset it or something which I can't even do since the remote is old. There is no button on the back near the battery for me to connect the remote so I tried the method where you hold the home and back arrow buttons at the same time but still nothing happened.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Flashing Orange Light will not go away on Roku Soundbar

Hi @Edward_Gold,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

We're glad to assist you with your problem with your Roku soundbar. Let us setup your Roku soundbar again, step by step, by starting with your Roku remote. Please check out this support article here on why my Roku TV remote is not controlling my Roku TV Ready soundbar. After doing so, please check out this support article on how to resolve issues pairing your Roku TV Wireless Soundbar.

Let us know how it goes.

Kind regards,

Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos