Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
donnah29

Do I have to have a Roku tv (not a stick) for the satellite icon to appear on my Roku home page

Jump to solution

Do I have to have a Roku tv for my satellite (dish) icon to appear on the Roku home screen?  If not, how do I get it there?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Do I have to have a Roku tv (not a stick) for the satellite icon to appear on my Roku home page

Jump to solution

Yes, TVs select sources (since all those sources are plugged into the TV.)  It doesn’t really matter if the TV is a “Roku TV” because any TV will provide some method of switching inputs, but the exact appearance of the UI varies from one TV to another.

Banned but back. Because why not?

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Strega2
Roku Guru

Re: Do I have to have a Roku tv (not a stick) for the satellite icon to appear on my Roku home page

Jump to solution

Yes, TVs select sources (since all those sources are plugged into the TV.)  It doesn’t really matter if the TV is a “Roku TV” because any TV will provide some method of switching inputs, but the exact appearance of the UI varies from one TV to another.

Banned but back. Because why not?