Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AZNAV1
Reel Rookie

Deliver me from the same commercials every ten minutes!

What bad karma have I deserved for being subject to the same Roku commercial every few minutes!?

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

Re: Deliver me from the same commercials every ten minutes!

Hi @AZNAV1

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku Community. 

We would be more than happy to look further into this issue but will need more details. What channel are you trying to access when this ad appears on the screen? Please provide specific content title examples that you have tried to play on the Roku device.

Keep us posted. 

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
AZNAV1
Reel Rookie

Nimfa, thank you for your quick response. There is nothing you can do. I tried to find a payment option for commercial free Roku. Nada. You guys are crazy with all your commercials and they are the SAME ONES.

0 Kudos
RokuNimfa-C
Retired Moderator

@AZNAV1

Thanks for following up. 

We apologize to hear about your experience. We'll pass your feedback about the ads on The Roku Channel to our team for review. If you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

Regards, 
Nimfa

0 Kudos
Jwadiamond1
Reel Rookie

AMEN!!! Can only take DoorDash and Wierd Al  so many times! Every break they run three times each before show starts back. 

0 Kudos
Jwadiamond1
Reel Rookie

Please fix this! I’m going to ditch my Roku tv if not. Looks like this has been going on for several months! At least come up with some variety. It makes me not want to watch one show that it’s being advertised every five minutes.

0 Kudos