Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Eoin1
Channel Surfer

Re: Channel Guide Info incorrect

Jump to solution

Roku does not communicate well.

The first you will know something is IF they ever fix it. I suggest you do not hold your breath. 

RLFlight
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issues.  Earlier this week one of my "favorite" channels wasn't displaying.  Had to go through the settings menu, find the channel and re-favorite it.  Yesterday, I had to do the same thing with a different favorite channel.  But now, the listing for the channels are all wrong.  Channel 13.1 should be WTHR news at 11:00 p.m. and the channel listing said it was Dragnet.  However, the news was playing on the channel.

RLFlight
Reel Rookie

Re: Cable Channel Guide on live tv is all wrong with what is actually broadcast. Help???

Jump to solution

Ditto

0 Kudos
Lvopus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I'm having the same problem, happens to be all from Fox too, and another... I've reset and researched to no avai16554865750174784070049404312229.jpg

Eoin1
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It is the latest software update from Roku that screwed it up. The only solution is to sit back and pray they do a corrected update.

HouMid
Reel Rookie

Local listings are incorrect - how do I report it?

Jump to solution

How do I contact Roku to let them know their TV schedule is incorrect?
Our local PBS station is on channels 8.1 through 8.5 but rather than showing what's showing on each individual channel they all have the same description. 
This has been a problem for about a week. It's frustrating that Roku does their best to avoid taking customer complaints. 

0 Kudos
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Local listings are incorrect - how do I report it?

Jump to solution

@HouMid 

Roku is currently aware of the issue.  Feel free to add your info to this linked thread.

(https://community.roku.com/t5/Discussions/Channel-Guide-Info-incorrect/td-p/800184)

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

jurassical
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

These issues remind me of a certain leader of a country between Mexico and Canada where fearless leader attempts to improve the country with constant updates to laws and regulations and it just snowballs into the biggest mess in that country's history.

Sometimes, it's better to leave "well enough" alone.

Neilio715
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@Danny-R  Any updates?

bjmauldin

Re: When I launch ROKU channel it causes my Digital TV Antenna channels to not show properly

Jump to solution

Same problem for me. Using an antenna all my NBC stations show the same but wrong program names. I still can view the channel with the current program