Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jghd0811
Reel Rookie

Cannot see my 75" Roku Plus Series 4K TV in my Samsung S24 Ultra Smart View

Dear All, 

I recently bought a 75" Roku Plus Series 4K TV and also a Samsung S24 Ultra, but I cannot share my smartphone screen using the Smart View in the 75" Roku Plus Series 4K TV.

Sometimes the smartphone did not detect the TV, sometimes detected it but did not duplicate the screen. 

I did it everything that I could: 

Reset the smartphone

Reset the TV

Activate the screen duplicate in the TV setting

Anyway I still not able to do it. 

Is very frustrating. 

Any suggestion?

Thanks in advanced. 

Labels (1)
5 REPLIES 5
strosberg
Reel Rookie

Re: Cannot see my 75" Roku Plus Series 4K TV in my Samsung S24 Ultra Smart View

Samsung Smart View is for Samsung TV's.  Try downloading the Roku app, that should allow you to use your phone with your Roku TV.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @jghd0811 

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community. 

To successfully display content from your phone or tablet on your Roku TV, you can replicate or mirror the screen of your phone, tablet, or computer onto your TV screen using the screen mirroring feature. Here are the steps to do it:

How to screen mirror from an Android device

The steps below are for screen mirroring from a Samsung® Android phone. Your exact steps may vary depending on your Android phone model.

1. On your Android device, pull down the status bar and tap Smart View. You may need to swipe to find the option.
  2. Select your Roku device from the Smart View menu to start the connection
  3. Follow the instructions on your Roku device to allow screen mirroring

For more information, you can visit this support article on How to screen mirror from your phone, tablet, or computer to your Roku streaming device.

We hope you find this information useful, and if there's anything we can do to assist you further, please let us know.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jghd0811
Reel Rookie

Hi Kash, 

Thank you very much for your patience sharing with me this very complete information. 

Yes, before reach out to the community with this post, I already tried those suggestions and some others. 

My point is that when I open "SmartView", even seeing some others ROKU Tv's, I cannot see mine. 

I can see using the Roku Remote Control with the app from my phone, I can connect my youtube, sopitfy, even a wireless connection through windows 11 but again, even I can see others TV in my smartView, I cannot see my 75" Roku Plus Series 4K TV. 

I clicked in the option "Cannot find the device you are looking for" and only said to reset the TV, I already did it, I reset with factory settings the TV and the phone but still cannot see my 75" Roku Plus Series 4K TV in the SmarView. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for keeping us posted, @jghd0811 

It seems that the issue has been persistent despite the efforts of performing various troubleshooting steps in an attempt to resolve the issue, and we appreciate your cooperation with us. We'd like to conduct further investigation into the issue. Could you please provide us with the following information below:

• Roku device model, serial number, device ID, and software OS/version. (These can all be found in Settings > System > About).
  • Tracker ID when this issue occurs. (When you see this issue occur, press the Home button 5 times, followed by the Back button 5 times, and provide us with this ID).
  • A photo or video clip referring to the issue,

This informaiton will be the basis of our investigation, and once this is received, our team will be working on it for a resolution.

Your response would be much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jghd0811
Reel Rookie

Thank you very much for your support, 

Please find the info below: 

Roku device model: 75R6AX

serial number: X01300PR7A4C

device ID: S0P073CR7A4C

and software OS/versión: 12.5.0 COMPILATION 5101-ET

The problem is not with a channel, the problem is that my Smart View can see the Roku TV of my neighboor but not mine, I cannot duplicate my screen using Smart View because my TV does not let be detected. I can send my netflix or youtube but not through Smart View. 

Please, see the images attached. 20240507_161405.jpgScreenshot_20240507_161920_Smart View.jpg

0 Kudos