Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dougrd55

Re: Can view channel info but no video and audio.

Having the same issue. Don't like paint for service I am not getting. Please send resolution soon or credit my account.  Info:

Model A108X - Roku TV

Serial Number X003004MFE04 (S053Y03MFE04)

Software Version 12.0.0  Build 4182-88

GC Version 9.4. 521

Timestamp 2023-07-22T21:20:52Z

ID 04-292-160

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Dougrd55,

Thank you for reaching out to the Roku Community!

We have passed your information to the appropriate Roku team to investigate further. Once more information is available, we will update this Community thread. We appreciate your patience and understanding in the meantime.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Richkulasenski
Reel Rookie

Check again folks ..   mine started magically working today.  Good thing I jumped thru hoops explaining to Roku multiple times, resetting my tv multiple times, etc when they said it was an issue on my end .

0 Kudos
Northwatch
Reel Rookie

Yup, checked mine and its now working too.

0 Kudos
Chucka
Channel Surfer

This is the exact canned answer they give everyine, on this thread, on the phone, promises for returned calls that never happen.  Ive been down 30 days now with same problem.  Select live tv channel, it show box on bottom with channel info, goes to black screen with spinnimg circle and never streams.  They refuse to tell you what the probkem is.  I just paid $185 for oermanant service and can not get a proper response.  I think its time for a class action.  

0 Kudos
Olssy
Channel Surfer

Any update on this? I still can't access any of the streaming TV channels on the ROKU channel.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Olssy,

Thanks for keeping in touch!

We are doing our best to get back to you as soon as possible. As of the moment, our team is still investigating this issue. We will be sure to update you on this thread once feedback is available.

Your patience and understanding are greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Olssy
Channel Surfer

Any updates? I still can't view any streaming channels.

0 Kudos
Olssy
Channel Surfer

Any update on this? It's been weeks and I have yet to see a change or have anyone get in touch with me. Should I just return my television to Costco seeing how it's under warranty?

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Olssy,

Thanks for getting back and keeping us posted.

We do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please let us know if you connect your device to an alternative network, such as a mobile hotspot, if you're still seeing the same issue occur.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the details below:

• IP (from whtaismyip.com)
  • ISP

Please keep us posted!

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos