Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mands

Can I upgrade to voice remote on Phillips Roku TV 65PUL7973

I have a new Phillips Roku TV and I can't tell if I can upgrade to voice command Remote.  I do know Roku mobile app does not see my TV. 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can I upgrade to voice remote on Phillips Roku TV 65PUL7973

I'm fairly certain that all Roku TVs support Roku voice remotes; certainly any new TV.  You should see "Add a new remote" under Settings->Remotes & devices->Remotes.  Keep in mind that the remote won't work right out of the box - it has to be paired.  Follow the instructions after you select the "Add a new remote" option.

As for the app not seeing your TV, the phone and the TV have to be connected to the same network.  You probably already know that, but I thought I should throw that out there just in case.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.