Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Critter1

Re: Bring back separate Tv inputs! TV inputs nested now

Yes please upset Roku changed this go back and leave this setting alone.

Extremely frustrating to not be able to switch between my computer and Roku without going through several different menu items. Like others, I'll not be buying another TCL Roku TV.

Harpman
Reel Rookie

Thank you for posting, your comment is the only one I can find within my search of the issue.T

This just recently happened on my TCL Roku TV and I definitely cannot see the reasoning. It may be a 1st world problem but was it really necessary to make us click the remote a few more times to get to the tiles that [I] use the most? Cable TV, Fire Cube, Antenna?

This was a totally unnecessary change IMO 

Harpman
Reel Rookie

@RokuERey yes there is something that can be done... Change it back! This was an unnecessary change

Harpman
Reel Rookie

It appears that the TV input selections have returned to normal. Thanks for listening Roku devs! 

0 Kudos
Balzer
Reel Rookie

No change on any of mine yet.

0 Kudos
drzink58

The new folder that Roku has created to keep the devices inputs on the home screen is annoying. 
It only creates an extra step to get to the inputs you're looking for.
Remove it and return to the previous separate inputs or at least make it user customizable.

0 Kudos
Grnnatmu

I really want the Inputs to stop nesting. I click check for updates now and mine claims to be up to date at build 4176 version 12.5.0 last updated on 10/23/23. If it's been fixed for some, why not others (mine)?

0 Kudos
merlinpatt
Binge Watcher

Adding to this thread to keep it going. Give us the option to split inputs again!

0 Kudos