Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Manguy

Best way to listen to FM radio on Roku Streambar?

I bought a Streambar recently and am happy with the sound so much so that I would like to get rid of my old audio receiver. To do that I would like to replace the FM radio part without resorting to apps for radio because it's just too clunky to start tv, Streambar, launch app, launch stream rather than just press a button or two.

Anyone have a good suggestion how I could do this? Happy to buy a new gadget that outputs radio via Bluetooth or similar but I have no idea what I am looking for to be honest. Any other suggestions are welcome.thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
CrystalPerkins
Reel Rookie

Re: Best way to listen to FM radio on Roku Streambar?

So glad to hear you're enjoying the sound from your Streambar – it's a game-changer, right?

0 Kudos
JanVilla

Re: Best way to listen to FM radio on Roku Streambar?

If you're looking to part ways with your old audio receiver and still want that hassle-free FM radio experience, I'd recommend exploring https://radio-gx.com/collection/hf-transceiver. They've got a collection of gadgets, and you might stumble upon something that seamlessly integrates with your Streambar. From Bluetooth options to other cool tech, it's worth a look.

0 Kudos