Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
EC6

Awful customer service/ trying to initiate warranty replacement

I bought a brand new 50” Roku select series 4k TV in September 2023. Three months later, two black vertical lines appeared on the TV without reason (movement, trauma, etc.) I tried troubleshooting myself, but common consensus was that professional support/repair or replacement was needed. I contacted Roku technical support and they provided me with numerous recommendations to try to fix it. None worked. Tech support informed me they would get back to me with further solutions, but wouldn’t call back or continued to call me outside of the preferred times I had established, at their request, since I work during the day and am not allowed to have my phone on me.  They also ignored emails with information that they asked me to send. I have tried to initiate a replacement three times now in the last month, and have been promised to be reached by a supervisor, who has never reached out. Every time I call, I have to explain the situation AGAIN even though I have support ticket numbers with everything documented. I am almost on the third month with no resolution. This has been one of the worst customer experiences I have ever had with a company, and feel like I am getting the runaround so they can avoid sending me a replacement under the one year warranty. 

Labels (2)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Awful customer service/ trying to initiate warranty replacement

Hi @EC6,

Greetings from the Roku Community, and thanks for flagging this issue with us!

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we want to regain your trust again. We will be creating a follow-up ticket right here on our end so that our Support team will be notified about this problem that you have with the Roku Select series 4K TV.

If you need anything, please keep us posted.

Kind regards,                                                                                                                                        John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos