Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mountaineer1
Channel Surfer

Re: Audio volume drops and pops on all my tvs with Roku streaming sticks +

As I have stated for the past 7 months, it happens on live TV and recorded shows on Xfinity Stream.  It also happens on Hulu, Freevee, Netflix,  Peacock, Prime, Fox Nation, and Discover +.

0 Kudos
Dlnicholcp
Channel Surfer

Not the exact problem I had but give this a try

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=sHxT1MuVho8

0 Kudos
Sparklee
Binge Watcher

This worked when you selected OFF....until late last week, then went to a whisper again.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Sparklee,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We'd like to investigate further this issue that you're experiencing with your Roku streaming stick+. Do you have any other device(s) connected to your TV? (e.g., speakers and other sound systems) Is the issue happening on all content or channels, or is this isolated to one content or channel? (Specify) Does a simple system restart resolve the issue by going to settings, system, power, and system restart? (If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step.)

We'll wait for your response, and we hope this helps.

Best regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bhamguy

My volume on 2 tvs becomes distorted. I have to channel up or down and back to original channel for it to clear. Also, sometimes the volume button does not work. Have to cut tv off and back on to clear problem .

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome and thank you for raising your concern here in the Roku Community, @Bhamguy!

We'd be more than happy to assist you with this.

As we checked, you have multiple Roku streaming players linked to your account, may we know what specific player you are having this issue with? Also, does performing a system reboot make any difference? 

If this is a Roku player plugged into one of your TVs, we suggest plugging it into a different HDMI port. 

Let us know if this helps and we'll go from there.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
spikeof65

This has been happening on my Roku Ultra, and it's random. Is your product defective? If so, I'd like a refund. Please either explain a solution, or send me refunds for my two units.

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @spikeof65,

We're sorry for the inconvenience, and we appreciate you sharing your experience with us.

We'd like to learn more about this and see what we can do to help. Could you tell me how long and when you started seeing the issue occur? Have you tried any troubleshooting, and what did work?

Share with us more information about this so that we can further look into it.

Regards,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos