0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Audio stops and restarts after stopping and starting tv

Hi @Bella9,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thanks for choosing our support for the issue you are experiencing with the audio on the TV. We'd like to know more details to further assist you with this.

Kindly provide the information:

• Is this occurring in a specific channel or multiple channels?
  • What Roku device do you have?
  • Do you have the external audio device plugged into the TV?

With this information, we can determine what steps to take so we can further assist you.

We are looking forward to your response.

Best regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Bella9
Reel Rookie

Roku is connected to the TV only. Roku might work all day perfectly. Then when streaming a movie the sound may randomly stop and the video continues to work as expected.. I cut off the TV for a few minutes and cut it back on and it regains the sound. The sound may last for a few minutes or hours. I have restarted the roku without cutting off the TV but that doesn't work. I have checked the connections and have changed the source connections to the Roku and TV.

0 Kudos
RokuEuniceL
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Bella9,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

Please let us know which Roku device (Roku Express, Roku Streambar, Roku TV, etc.) you are experiencing problems with and whether the issue is happening on all contents or channels or if this is isolated to one content or channel. Additionally, when attempting to play the content, are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Please provide the details asked for above so we can help you even more. We'll be anticipating your reply.

Warm regards,
Eunice

Eunice L.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos