Welcome to the Roku Community!
It's possible that your new hearing aids are interfering with the Bluetooth connection between your Android phone and your Roku TV. Many hearing aids today use Bluetooth technology to connect to other devices, and this can sometimes cause interference with other Bluetooth devices in the area.
Here are some steps you can try to troubleshoot the issue:
- Turn off your hearing aids and see if the Bluetooth connection between your phone and Roku TV is stable.
- Move your phone closer to the Roku TV to see if that improves the connection.
- Reset the Bluetooth connection between your phone and Roku TV by unpairing them and then pairing them again.
- If the above steps don't work, try resetting your phone's network settings. This will remove all Bluetooth connections, Wi-Fi networks, and VPN settings from your phone, so you'll need to set them up again.
- If none of the above steps work, you may need to contact the manufacturer of your hearing aids to see if they have any recommendations for resolving Bluetooth interference issues.
Hopefully, one of these steps will resolve the issue and you'll be able to enjoy your Roku TV without any further interruptions.