Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Snwari
Channel Surfer

Alternate solution to roku for any agreement changes

If roku continues with pop up agreement changes that freezes up tv use, they could try this: agree, disagree. If disagree option clicked there could be a disclaimer that shows 'if you disagree, your access to roku programs may be limited and an option of continue or cancel buttons (of which you go back to agree option if cancel clicked).... note if you somehow bypass answering anything, that any continued use of roku products is considered agreeing to updated terms anyway.  Many other tvs out there without roku we could buy. Millions of products have clauses and agreements but since so long we usually click agree and move on not knowing what we're agreeing too which is often the same as roku but without locking up our tvs.

Labels (1)
1 REPLY 1
awesome2go
Reel Rookie

Re: Alternate solution to roku for any agreement changes

Hey Roku im kicking you and your useless anchor weight of equipment to the curb.More than that im calling the city i live in,Wonderland,and ask them to please pickup that steaming pile of **bleep**,Express 3900RW, at my sidewalk and do anything with it other than leave it here.You use to be fun,you use to be nice,I use to be able to view some shows LIBRE! After a hiatus of hanging out with my granddaughter,I turn Roku on and im not surprised **bleep** am shocked that Roku has become a regulation monster, not only that but after an hour of trying to find a car based show to my liking to watch for free i had to go to Youtube and deal with 300 add in a 30 min episode.My only other option was to join Discovery + or Motortrend + not in my lifetime...Peace Out Sukka

0 Kudos