Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
loxon76

All my roku devices seemingly have sticky keys

I have attempted switching out the TV, roku, and roku remote, and yet every time I attempt to use the roku it will rapidly press the last button I pressed on my remote. No matter what combination I use of old/new TV, remote, roku, the phantom button press make it impossible yo navigate the menus.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: All my roku devices seemingly have sticky keys

Hi @loxon76,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience that this experience has caused. Allow us to help you with this, and we'll do our best to resolve it. Could you please tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? Does the issue happen on a particular channel or generally on the Roku interface? Also, what Roku streaming device and Roku remote do you currently own?

Once we receive the information, we'll be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
gatorphan

Sticky Remote Help - OK to open & clean?

Hello-

Is it safe to open my remote to clean the plastic part which is causing my remote to stick when I attempt to FF, pause etc ?

System Info

ABOUT THIS DEVICE

Model Number

3941X2

Software Version

Device ID

SOHAK2ADWWUD

Serial Number

X02200SDWWUD

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Sticky Remote Help - OK to open & clean?

Hi @gatorphan,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for reaching out, and I have passed along this case to our Support team. I would suggest keeping an eye on your email address, as they will reach you from there.

Let us know if there's anything else that we can do to assist you further. Thanks!

Best regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos