Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oasis1013

Airbender movie audio not working

Jump to solution

My audio works for all other tv and movies on roku channel but the one movie I want to see, “The Last Airbender”, the audio is gone. I messed with the audio settings just to see if it will help but it didn’t. Since it works on others and not on this movie, could it be that Roku uploaded a movie without audio by accident? Please help! Thanks!

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Airbender movie audio not working

Jump to solution

When it starts, press Up to select "Captions & audio track" and then go to "Audio track" and select the other English track.  You can also get there while it's playing by pressing * on your remote and going to "Accessibility & language" and then "Audio track".  I don't know why it isn't automatically selected.  My setup doesn't support the Dolby track either.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

When it starts, press Up to select "Captions & audio track" and then go to "Audio track" and select the other English track.  You can also get there while it's playing by pressing * on your remote and going to "Accessibility & language" and then "Audio track".  I don't know why it isn't automatically selected.  My setup doesn't support the Dolby track either.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Leshal77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mine is doing the same thing. I can’t hear a thing with this particular movie on my Roku.

0 Kudos
Leshal77
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you so much! This worked!

0 Kudos