Discussions

Premium audio. Made simple.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bbowling88

After trying all finding or connecting to Roku soundbar

My soundbar suddenly can't be detected.  What happens is I turn the TV on - Select my network which indicates a strong connection.  Then system says "We need help - is this connecting to a hotel or home?"  I select home and then states can't find giving me the option to restart.  This is a loop.  Soundbar light is a steady blinking orange.

I've tried:

Resetting my router - even though every other device has internet access.  Confirmed that COX did no recent updates

Hitting the RESET on back of router

unplugging HDMI cables from both TV and Router and plugged back in.  (top hdmi port on tV)

unplugging power from both TV and soundbar.  I let all these stay unplugged for several minutes before plugging back in

Made me reset up the remote - but now stuck in a loop after it can't connect to soundbar TV opens up to the language option.  Select English - systems finds the internet then gets stuck at soundbar.

Also went to Settings for each of the sound connecting options -  Soundbar was not as a listed option.

Errors I am getting are -009  and got a new one this morning -003

It's clear that the TV is just not recognizing the soundbar - I'm just stuck on how to make it

Soundbar info:  model 9101X   /  input 100-240V-50/60 hz. !A

Labels (1)
0 Kudos