Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gillesC
Streaming Star

Re: After Update Antenna (OTA) Channel Guide displays "No information available"

Jump to solution

They screwed it up real good this time. I haven't done anything in my settings since June and a few weeks ago my guide info. magically reappeared. All was fine, till yesterday the guide was changed for some reason. On the side "News" "Sports" "Movies" was added and my Info is gone, AGAIN. And when I click FAVS. it doesn't stay on Favs it reverts to "All". I'm really not liking this at all.  

Buddyanconnie
Reel Rookie

Re: Program Information Missing from Smart Guide

Jump to solution

We lost the program description from our channel guide (TCL ROKU TV) for several months. Tried everything except the factory reset. The full guide came back in its own. But has disappeared again. Again I've tried everything - channel rescan disconnecting from wifi, restarting from both the menu as well as the start button. Clearly it's a bug that needs fixing. 

RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Buddyanconnie

Thanks for the post.

When you see this issue occur, are you able to stream other content on your Roku TV?

Please keep us posted what you find out and we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Buddyanconnie
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Streaming content and streaming program guides are not an issue. The issue is with the program guide that displays with the antenna. We see the list of channels but no information on programming shows. This happened several months ago. I tried all recommendations except a factory reset. The missing information mysteriously reappeared on its own and remained till a couple of weeks ago. Then it again disappeared exactly as before. Again I've tried everything but a factory reset. Nothing works. Very frustrating. 

scolson
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

same for me

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@scolson

Thanks for the post.

What troubleshooting steps have you already taken to try to resolve the issue? Have you tried rescanning your channels to see if that helps?

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
scolson
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I've taken all of the recommended steps previously, guide was missing for months, then all of a sudden the guide showed back up without any action on my part, a couple of weeks later, the guide is gone again.  Very, Very frustrating.  The guide worked for years until the software update that was pushed out earlier this year.

dwings2008
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

I feel your pain. Safe to say what TV brand/option I won't be buying in the future.

Buddyanconnie
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

The missing program guide is not limited to one TV brand. Mine is a TCL 55 inch series 6. The problem appears to be a Roku bug and I wish it would get fixed. 

0 Kudos
jmele
Reel Rookie

Guide stopped showing info for Antenna channels

Jump to solution

After the fairly recent update of the format of the Channel Guide, our local channels just say "No information" when in the Guide.

On the actual channel, it will show the program info.

I've done a system restart, re-entered my zip code, re-scanned for channels, re-connected to the Network, nothing has helped.

0 Kudos