Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ajalique

About replacing tv stands or can you direct me where I can buy another

Jump to solution

Hey could you guys start having a section for products that need replacing cause there's no where that sells tv stands for my 32 inch tv and I really need them asap and is it possible that you guys can replace what is gone

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: About replacing tv stands or can you direct me where I can buy another

Jump to solution

@Ajalique-

Are these sets sold as "Roku TVs" ?  If so, then perhaps you can find what you need by contacting their manufacturer(s).

A number of TV manufacturers license Roku technology for inclusion in some set models and market them as "Roku TVs". For most of these Roku doesn't manufacture "Roku TV" sets, it only supplies the Roku operating system.

The only sets actually from Roku are "Roku branded" TVs sold by Best Buy as "Select Series" and "Plus Series" Roku TVs.

Manufacturer support contacts for Roku TVs can be found in this support post: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Ajalique,

Thanks for the inquiry, and welcome to the Roku Community!
We'd like to further investigate this concern that you have. May we know when and where you purchased this Roku TV?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@Ajalique-

Are these sets sold as "Roku TVs" ?  If so, then perhaps you can find what you need by contacting their manufacturer(s).

A number of TV manufacturers license Roku technology for inclusion in some set models and market them as "Roku TVs". For most of these Roku doesn't manufacture "Roku TV" sets, it only supplies the Roku operating system.

The only sets actually from Roku are "Roku branded" TVs sold by Best Buy as "Select Series" and "Plus Series" Roku TVs.

Manufacturer support contacts for Roku TVs can be found in this support post: https://community.roku.com/t5/Manufacturer-Support-Warranty-Resources/Contacting-Support-for-Your-Ro...

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos