Discussions

Is your Roku TV not working? Join our online community forum to find help with common Roku TV issues, get troubleshooting tips, and share your experiences.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
karma3

43" Onn Roku Tv Screen mirroring issue

Screen mirroring from my pc to my tv does not work. Theyre both on the same network, the tv comes up in the devices in my settings but when i choose to connect it it just won't work. I choose to connect and it prompts me on the tv, I accept it, the tv changes to the mirroring screen. It then says starting video from... and has the name of my pc under, but the purple loading bar just sits about a third of the way and never fully loads. The Tv is updated as well. If anyone knows how to fix, please let me know

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
aboh

Re: 43" Onn Roku Tv Screen mirroring issue

Same problem here

0 Kudos
SuCraM1977

Hey @karma3 I am having the same issue with my 58 inch Hisense R6 TV with Roku. Below is my ticket that has been escalated to Roku engineering. I bought this TV mostly for the option to use wireless screen mirroring from my laptop to the TV. List your specs so we can compare.

Full description of the issue that is occurring:

Device (Computer or Mobile Device) :    Make :                  Model:                      and OS: 

Brief Description of the issue: 

Device ESN: X01900EFC5WE
· Device ID: S08D319FC5WE
· Remote model (if applicable – remote related issues): N/A
· OS version and build number (press home key > settings > system > about, press ok): 10.5.0 build 4210-CH
. Issue ID(press 5  times the home button and then  5  times the back button): WE-008-504

Marcus B <sucram1977@gmail.com>

Thu, Jan 6, 2:49 PM (4 days ago)

to Roku

Technical support. Here is all the pertinent information needed for you to escalate the issue to engineering. 

Full description of the issue that is occurring: Cannot screen mirror from Microsoft Surface Pro3 laptop running Windows 11 to Hisense 58 4K 6 Series Roku TV. Using connect to wireless (Casting)
· Customer name & email address:customer@gmail.com......................................
· Device ESN: X01900EFC5WE
· Device ID: S08D319FC5WE
· Remote model (if applicable – remote related issues): N/A
· OS version and build number (press home key > settings > system > about, press ok): 10.5.0 build 4210-CH
. Issue ID(press 5  times the home button and then  5  times the back button): WE-008-504

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@SuCraM1977

Thanks for the post.

If you are already in touch with our Support team, we woul recommend continuing to work with them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hisbeauty4ashes
Streaming Star

I have this issue big time and I tried talking to Roku then they pointed me to ONN which pointed me back to Roku, I have yet to have help because I think they do not even know what the issue is, 

0 Kudos