Community discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IainS
Level 9

Re: There is no supportI agree I just spent I am waiting and waiting for them and the person was jus

I don’t have a Twitter account, but it’s a good idea because it makes things public. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
VAR
Level 12

need help

To my fellow streamers

Do to lack of human response i searched through the Roku site and located Support I messaged them and have been getting response

i believe there are humans out there 

Rio420
Level 7

Re: need help

What did you have to click to get to actually contact someone? The topic I need isn’t listed, so I tried one that was, and it said my topic or decide was not eligible for chat!

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Rio420,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help.

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Many thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
VAR
Level 12

I went to Roku.com and scrolled thru thing and found customer support and messaged them

im still waiting on a fix

0 Kudos
IainS
Level 9

Re: There is no support

I don’t really care about the speed of the reply. What I care about is action. 

The best “support” is the support that actually generates action. 

I have today received my replacement Roku so I am now happy in that one regard. 

0 Kudos

Is support frustrate you with things that you've already tried done red about it's read about 1st,

Then gives you new things to try that do not work this company should not be in business.

0 Kudos
gk802
Level 10

It all depends on how you define "shortly".  I'm at day 32 and still counting.

0 Kudos
StreamerUser
Level 20

To put "shortly" and "action" and "support" in even greater "Roku perspective": 

A support request (bug report) I submitted to them last spring (March 2020), and which wasnt fixed for 8 months (November 2020), was finally reported as "fixed" by an email received from Roku support 7 months after that (June 2021).

The fact that they used California's (still absurdly ongoing) draconian lockdown as a (ludicrous) pretext for eliminating their customer-initiated phone support, in addition to limiting chat and email support only to higher end models/Roku TVs, tells you everything you need to know about Roku's commitment to customer support.

Brog
Level 8

When I clicked on the agent support button I was asked for a cash deposit. How is this no charge?

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@Pintail 

Thanks for the post.

Please be aware that Roku Support never charges for assisting you.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

0 Kudos