Community discussions

Discover Roku questions and answers directly from the community. Find help, troubleshooting tips, how-tos, and make sure you know the latest announcements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

📣 Roku Pro Series TV and new Roku Voice Remote Pro are now available

Have you heard? There's a new Roku Pro Series TV AND Voice Remote Pro V2 have launched. We think you're going to love these new offerings from Roku, read our official announcement here.

📣 What new feature are you most excited about from either of these two products? Let us know below!

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
3 REPLIES 3
wildsprite
Roku Guru

Re: 📣 Roku Pro Series TV and new Roku Voice Remote Pro are now available

I was excited about the voice remote pro second generation till I found out it doesn't have a headphone jack. that's a deal breaker for me. I hope you will make a revision with the headphone jack sometime in the future.

ROkooFlix
Streaming Star

Ordered one of the Roku TV Pro Series televisions yesterday for pickup from local BestBuy this Saturday.  It was time to replace the living room television and we'd been waiting for these to drop.  

The new Roku Voice Remote Pro v2 is an unexpected bonus, we already have v1's for all of our Roku devices so it'll be interesting to see v2 this compares.  Won't miss the headphone connector, we never use wired headphones and they likely drain remote batteries quicker.

A feature suggestion for Roku TV remotes is a [Previous Channel Return]  Watching Over-The-Air local broadcast channels, it'd be nice to have this dedicated button for ease of switching between two different local broadcasts.

Other than that we love the simplicity and size of Roku Voice Remote Pro and have found them ideal for the interface.

Member Since ‎07-09-2008
ROkooFlix
Streaming Star

WOW, just discovered the Roku Voice Remote Pro v2 does have a [PREVIOUS CHANNEL] button.  It's the, wait for it ↪️ button.  At least on the new RokuTV Pro Series television running Roku OS 13.0.  Our TCL Roku sets rewind a little in OTA, we do have USB sticks in them to pause LIVE TV.

Member Since ‎07-09-2008