Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

[SOLVED] The Roku Channel and other services are experiencing a service interruption.

Jump to solution

Hello Roku Community,

Final update 9:51pm PT
The majority of Roku services are now up and running. We thank you for your patience. This issue is now resolved, although some services may be continuing to stabilize. Please post a new thread if you are still experiencing any issues.

Update 9:30pm 
We are happy to announce that some services are being restored and encourage you to try again if you're still experiencing issues. We'll update again once all services are completely restored.

Update 9pm
We are working to restore service and encourage you to try back soon. In some cases, restarting your Roku device may restore some services. Next update at 9:30pm PT.

Update 8:30pm 
We are working to reroute traffic to available servers. Restarting your Roku device may allow you to gather new home screen tiles. If you are unsure of how to restart your Roku device and are unable to see the side-navigation, just unplug your device for a moment and plug it back in.

Update 8:26pm 
Our contact center has closed for the evening. If you'd like to be notified when services are back online, please use the Subscribe feature on this thread.

Sun Apr 28th 8pm 
Please be aware of a service interruption impacting streaming on The Roku Channel. Some Roku devices may be unable to activate, update, and add new channels.

If you are trying to activate a Roku device, update Roku device, or add a new channel, we would recommending to please try again later.

We're going to go ahead and close this thread as we won't have any new information to share until service is restored. We'll update this thread every 30 minutes.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: [Service Interruption] The Roku Channel and other services experiencing AWS outage

Jump to solution

Final update 9:51pm PT

The majority of Roku services are now up and running. We thank you for your patience. This issue is now resolved, although some services may be continuing to stabilize. Please post a new thread if you are still experiencing any issues.

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

View solution in original post

43 REPLIES 43

Roku Channel suddenly stopped loading

Jump to solution

Has anyone else else's Roku Channel stopped

kscowboy05

Re: Roku Channel suddenly stopped loading

Jump to solution

Yes. I just turned on my TV and I have no channels.

0 Kudos
Andrea605

Jump to solution

My content is not loading 

0 Kudos
Cbass138
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Mines been down about 30min. I can’t access my apps or search for anything. Ormond Beach, Florida.

Any idea on what the issue is and what’s being done about it?

Indy919
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

There seems to be a major outage. 

Re: [Service Interruption] The Roku Channel and other services experiencing AWS outage

Jump to solution

When will this be resolved and will i be notified?

Zink_e
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Same here QC canada

Sissy1071

Jump to solution

Thank you I was losing my mind trying to figure out what was wrong with my Roku really really wanted to finish watching our next episode of Spiderwick Chronicles with my niece our nightytime ritual. 

Sadface

Jump to solution

Try again later and then say "HAPPY STREAMING" ????  The service is down, apps quit working mid stream and we are.to.try again later?  How about a time frame? 

0 Kudos