Community discussions

Discover Roku questions and answers directly from the community. Find help, troubleshooting tips, how-tos, and make sure you know the latest announcements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mop_891
Roku Guru

[Discussion] Spam on Community

Jump to solution

@RokuArjiemar  @RokuRey-V  @RokuJohnB  @RokuMaresa 

Mod's help please board getting really hit with spam last two days. Please help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jontalk
Roku Guru

Re: board getting bombarded with spam last few days. Mod's help please.

Jump to solution

@mop_891As a Roku Guru, I'm sure you know the best way to deal with these morons is to click the 3 dots in the upper right of the post then select Report..I've done this countless times when I see spammers and their posts get removed quickly 🙂

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Trust me, they are getting blasted as soon as they're spotted. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
Benish007
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Sad to hear bro. Hope you get a response from a community expert soon.

0 Kudos
jontalk
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

@mop_891As a Roku Guru, I'm sure you know the best way to deal with these morons is to click the 3 dots in the upper right of the post then select Report..I've done this countless times when I see spammers and their posts get removed quickly 🙂

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds. Motorola MB8600 modem. Asus RT-AX68U WiFi 6 router. Western Digital Power Line network adapters
Donaldgallo
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It seems like you've shared information about your home entertainment setup, including devices like Roku Ultra, LG OLED TV, ONKYO receiver, Panasonic Blu-ray, Definitive speakers, Motorola modem, Asus router, and more. If you have any specific questions or if there's something you'd like assistance with regarding your setup, feel free to ask!

0 Kudos