Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ZReptilelxl
Reel Rookie

Anriod 14 A14 smart view onn roku tv

So it's been posted before and clearly not fixed, every time I go to screen mirror my phone to my roku I'm only able to do it once and then not again till a factory reset is done

Things tried

System power reset

Restarting of my phone

Setting settings to always aloud for my phone

Nothing works for me but a factory reset and honestly this is ridiculous that this issue isn't fixed yet 

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
ZReptilelxl
Reel Rookie

Re: Anriod 14 A14 smart view onn roku tv

it's using too much of my Hotspot to even keep factory resetting to update it all again just for the same issue to occur again and loop it all over again any help would be appreciated 

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Anriod 14 A14 smart view onn roku tv

Hi @ZReptilelxl,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you're having an issue with screen mirroring and we're sorry for the trouble this may have caused you. If you are experiencing issues with Roku screen mirroring, try reconnecting the devices first. If that doesn't work, try disabling and enabling Wi-Fi on your devices. If you still cannot mirror, change your TV screen mirroring mode to "Prompt" and this should resolve the problem. Also, please let us know if you have tried mirroring from different mobile devices or laptops to see if the issue is specific to one device.

For more information on how to use screen mirroring, you can visit our support page here: How to screen mirror from your phone, tablet, or computer to your Roku streaming device.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos