Community discussions

Connect with other Roku users to learn more about streaming, cord-cutting, finding your favorite content, or talk about the latest entertainment happenings. It's all on Roku!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shiftsport
Level 8

Adding more than 1 device to profile to Community profile

Jump to solution

How do you add more than one device to your Roku Community profile?  I have more than 1 Roku device and would like to add them all.  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Adding more than 1 device to profile to Community profile

Jump to solution

That's been broken for years, its still listing many models I no longer have, and not listing the newer models its worthless page, I would pay it no mind because it isn't going to be fixed. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@shiftsport 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? Are you trying to add a device to your Roku account, or are you trying to add it to your Community profile?

Please be aware that the Community profile will update the devices on your Roku account.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
shiftsport
Level 8

Jump to solution

I am referring to the devices connected on my Community Profile.   It only shows one of my two devices linked on my Roku account.

0 Kudos
shiftsport
Level 8

Jump to solution

2021-11-22_12-49-51.png2021-11-22_12-51-27.png

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

That's been broken for years, its still listing many models I no longer have, and not listing the newer models its worthless page, I would pay it no mind because it isn't going to be fixed. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
jontalk
Level 10

Re: Issues changing my devices on the forum

Jump to solution

Kariza..I'd suggest you also have the team investigate the user's device image and title that appears on their home page. I switched to an Ultra 4800 nearly a year ago, and it STILL shows the Roku 3 image on my home page under device. If there's some way to correct this it would be appreciated, minor that it is

Power User (film maker)
Mill Valley, CA

Jonathan
Roku Ultra 4800R; LG OLED55B7A, ONKYO TX-NR636, Panasonic Blu Ray, Definitive Studio Monitor 450 (L/R), Definitive LCR 2000 (center), Definitive 10" sub-woofer, Definitive surrounds.
0 Kudos