Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stephf1571

want Apple TV Plus - not Apple TV Plus screener

I cannot get just apple tv it's the screeners and nothing else comes up. It's been months I'm over it. I'm just going to buy a new non roku tv if this isn't fixed in 2 days. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

Re: want Apple TV Plus - not Apple TV Plus screener

@Stephf1571 Not understanding your question. Apple TV is available in the Roku channel store. I have it on my Roku devices and it is linked to my iTunes account. If you are not located in the US, it's possible that it's not available in your location. If that's the case, Roku can't do anything about it. Apple controls where their channel is available on Roku devices.

Are you saying you have Apple TV installed but it's not working? What Roku device do you have? Is it a Roku TV or are you using a Roku player connected to your TV? How can something be "fixed" if you don't explain what the problem is? 

You mentioned "Apple TV Plus Screeners". That's a completely different channel from Apple TV. It is not provided by Apple, and from the description is only available for use by a specific group of users. It's not the channel you need to access Apple TV. 

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Joyren

Same problem, it’s so frustrating! I have a Roku TCL TV and when searching for the AppleTV+ app the only app that appears is AppleTV screeners (free version for media). Why is the Apple TV+ app not available? I have updated software and tried every suggestion I could find on the internet — but no solution has worked. I’m about done with Roku if it isn’t compatible with one of the top 10 streaming apps. 

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@Joyrenand @Stephf1571 , where are you located?

"The Apple TV app is the home of Apple TV+..."

https://channelstore.roku.com/details/a20e3c294993147c6cda435497594031/apple-tv

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos