Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
braddebj

unable to log into Apple TV+

Jump to solution

This has just happened recently.  When I went to watch Apple TV+ on my Roku devices I get a message:  "Your account is disabled.  This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons.  Visit iForgot to reset your account (http://iforgot.apple.com).   But my apple account has not been disabled.  I can watch Apple TV+ on my apple TV, phone, etc.  I tried removing the app on my roku, restarting and actually erasing my roku and starting over like a new one all to no avail.  The other thing the does not make sense in the web site that it says go to is just http, not https, which would very unusual for apple to reset your password.  Thanks for any help.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: unable to log into Apple TV+

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @braddebj!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We understand how inconvenient this may have caused your streaming. No worries! We'd like to provide further information about this.

Please be advised that the majority of content on the Roku platform comes from streaming channels maintained and updated independently by the channel's provider. In this instance, it will be highly effective if you directly raise this concern to the channel provider themselves as they are responsible for the accessibility of their channel on the Roku streaming platform. 

You may reach them here: Apple TV Support

We hope you find this information helpful. Keep us posted on how it goes!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @braddebj!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We understand how inconvenient this may have caused your streaming. No worries! We'd like to provide further information about this.

Please be advised that the majority of content on the Roku platform comes from streaming channels maintained and updated independently by the channel's provider. In this instance, it will be highly effective if you directly raise this concern to the channel provider themselves as they are responsible for the accessibility of their channel on the Roku streaming platform. 

You may reach them here: Apple TV Support

We hope you find this information helpful. Keep us posted on how it goes!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
MrXxx
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Yeah, that's an Apple authentication issue which has nothing to do with your Roku. You need to contact Apple support. 

onn Roku 43" TV model 100012584 running version 12.0.0
Twenty plus years of online experience as a web developer, general user and consumer. Recording engineer. Sixty plus years of troubleshooting and problem solving in several fields. Here to help and get help when I have issues with Roku. Nothing more. Not here to socialize. That's what real life is for. 😉