Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PabloZ

sign in to NBC and other channels

Jump to solution

asks me to choose my TV provider; MY PROVIDER IS ROKU  which does not appear on the list. WTH?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: sign in to NBC and other channels

Jump to solution

Sorry, Roku is not a provider.  A provider generally provides a package of channels for a fee like cable, satellite, or a streaming provider (e.g., Hulu, Fubo, Sling, etc.).  You need one of those to access NBC and other channels that require a provider.  See this for more information and alternatives:

6 cable alternatives and live TV streaming services (2022)

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: sign in to NBC and other channels

Jump to solution

Sorry, Roku is not a provider.  A provider generally provides a package of channels for a fee like cable, satellite, or a streaming provider (e.g., Hulu, Fubo, Sling, etc.).  You need one of those to access NBC and other channels that require a provider.  See this for more information and alternatives:

6 cable alternatives and live TV streaming services (2022)

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.