Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
matzoballs
Binge Watcher

roku and wells fargo $6 treat 3/22 ... row8

roku emailed me this promotion today 3/15/22 that i've been seeing daily on my roku tv . looked tempting, so i checked it. has anyone done this newest deal ? if so,  please share the results. it's with row8. i have yet to complete anything with row8. six buck$. how was it ? do or not to do ?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: ROKU and WELLS FARGO $6 TREAT 3/22 ... ROW8

@matzoballs 

I don't really ever sign up for unrelated services (credit cards, receive free flashlight, complete survey, etc) in order to save a few dollars on a movie.  If you need the credit card, then may make sense.  Basically you will be providing Wells Fargo (a legitimate bank)  your personal info to run a credit check and maybe get a credit card in exchange for $6.00 in credits to Row8.

I think I would just spend the regular $3 or $4 they normally ask for a movie.  Row 8 normally runs a weekly deal of some sort. (https://row8.com/).

I have yet to rent a movie from any of these services, but seems like they carry alot of content and wouldn't give me any pause to trying them out.  They have been around in the Roku platform for awhile now. 

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos