Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dejathoris
Channel Surfer

"watch it again" vs "Flash Gordon"

I need assistance with a minor annoyance.

On the Roku Channel, I know how to remove shows from "Watch it again" by pressing "*" then selecting "remove from watch it again". And it works, all except for one particular show "Flash Gordon: Trip to Mars". When I try to remove "Flash Gordon: Trip to Mars", it will not actually remove it - no matter how many times I try. There is no error message, it simply does not actually remove Flash Gordon from the "watch it again" list. I even did a factory reset, but that did not help at all.

Also, On my Roku channel home screen, it keeps showing mexican and spanish language programming at the top. I don't even know spanish, and never watched any of that. Is there some way to move it to the bottom of the home screen?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
dejathoris
Channel Surfer

Re: "watch it again" vs "Flash Gordon"

Prior to this I have posted 2 questions regarding 2 different concerns. It says the community gives fast answers. But I have gotten no replies at all for either question/concern. Not even the "welcome" reply that every other new poster appears to get. Guess I will just go away now.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dejathoris,

Thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!
We'd love to investigate this concern further. Could you please tell us where you are attempting to view the movies? (Prime Video, Redbox, Apple TV, Vudu, The Roku Channel, etc.)

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind regards,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
dejathoris
Channel Surfer

This was/still-is an issue on the Roku channel.

The problem was/is not related to me having trouble trying to watch "Flash Gordon". It was/is related to me trying to "remove from continue watching" Flash Gordon, and it just won't actually remove, it stays on "continue watching" anyways.

In fact, I am pretty sure I never watched "Flash Gordon" in the first place :: I have been having an ongoing problem with programming I never watched - and often would never want to watch- just spontaneously appearing in my "continue watching" and staying in my viewing history linked to "because you watched (whatever)"

Once or twice a week I spend a few minutes cleaning out my "continue watching", But "Flash Gordon" won't remove.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @dejathoris,

Thank you for informing us!

We appreciate the information that you have provided. Could you provide us with a photo or video of your running problem?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos