Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: "Continue Watching" issue with Max on Roku TV

Jump to solution

I can confirm that Max was updated on my roku device to version 54.1 Build 1, and I'm happy to report the Continue Watching function looks to be working normally. 

VladislavV87
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

There you go, but shame on the HBO company. It took them three weeks to address this vital feature, especially with the price raise to $20 per month if you want 4K. 

0 Kudos
marcialaw
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I'm not doing a thing. I'm tired of everytime there's an issue I have to unplug, reinstall, dance on one leg etc to fix issues. I'm not the app creator nor am I getting paid to fix their problems. The apps should work or they shouldn't change them until they do. It's all about $$$ and little about quality 

0 Kudos
RaygunRomance
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you for posting this. I think mine is now fixed too!

0 Kudos
DrNorm
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

It's been 4 months and STILL not working despite numerous interactions with Max support. At the last interaction, which included uploading tons of screen shots and logs files,  I was told it would be "escalated" to the appropriate team but that was about a month ago and I never received any follow-up and it is still not working. No amount of "resetting everything" from modem, to router, to Roku device has helped.