Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DCV33
Reel Rookie

please keep doc cassidy on roku

Jump to solution

To my dismay, I saw that DOC will be “leaving soon” on Roku.  I can’t understand why. It’s a sweet, wholesome and moral show. Is it to much to ask to keep a clean, modern and more realistic show for your viewers to chose from. I love the classics like Leave it to Beaver and Family Affair,  but I would appreciate you keeping DOC on Roku. They’re all fun to watch. Thank you. 

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Re: please keep doc cassidy on roku

Jump to solution

@DCV33 

The content on Roku Channel and the other free channels/apps comes and goes.  There really is no permanent library on these channels.  They are licensed for streaming for certain periods of time.

If you add Doc to your "My Feed", it should alert you when it becomes available again either on Roku Channel or another free channel/app makes it available to stream.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about some content/episodes that are missing on The Roku Channel.

Please be aware to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To learn more about what's on The Roku Channel, go to TheRokuChannel.com and follow the Roku Blog.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
AvsGunnar
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@DCV33 

The content on Roku Channel and the other free channels/apps comes and goes.  There really is no permanent library on these channels.  They are licensed for streaming for certain periods of time.

If you add Doc to your "My Feed", it should alert you when it becomes available again either on Roku Channel or another free channel/app makes it available to stream.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
Just another Roku user... I am not a Roku employee.
Insignia RokuTV, Ultra 4660, Premiere+ 3921, Express 4k+ 3941, Streambar 9102

0 Kudos
SWFLORIDA

Jump to solution

DOC is gone from ROKU,so I got rid of ROKU.

PGodbey

Jump to solution

I believe they took it off. Had just recently found it again on Roku now I can't watch it. I was so excited to watch it all 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We understand your concern about some content/episodes that are missing on The Roku Channel.

Please be aware to keep the library of content fresh, certain titles may only be available for a limited time. To learn more about what's on The Roku Channel, go to TheRokuChannel.com and follow the Roku Blog.

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos