Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hrlybtch
Reel Rookie

my Pluto channel is not working on any Roku device in my home

Mine to. I have loaded it to my page and watching a movie then poof! It disappears. I have rebooted and reset everything. This also happens to the app "FreeMovies". This is only happening to my Roku not my smart TV.

Any suggestions on what else I can do? 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: my Pluto channel is not working on any roku device in my home

Hi @Hrlybtch,

A warm welcome here in the Roku Community!

We understand you're having a problem with the Pluto TV since it was not working. We're happy to assist you further. Please try the troubleshooting steps below:

• Remove the channel: Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
  • Restart your Roku device: Press home on your Roku remote, select settings, system, power, and system restart.
  • Re-install the channel: Scroll down to search, put the name of the channel or app, highlight the channel, and select add channel.

Let us know how it goes.

All the best,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Hrlybtch
Reel Rookie

Still does not work. This also goes for Comet TV and Plex. 

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Hrlybtch,

Thank you for keeping us posted here in the Roku Community!

We would like to further investigate this issue that you're having with the Comet TV and Plex channels. Are you getting any error messages or codes?

We'll wait for your response.

Thanks,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
deannchris

Has this problem been fixed? It is 04/07/2024 and this issue just happened to me! Has there been a fix or is the content truly unauthorized? Rokutv, xemo, and Pluto were alll having the same issue. Tubi & Plex seems to work.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @deannchris,

Welcome to the Roku Community, and thanks for keeping us posted!

We will be more than happy to assist you further with this issue that you're having with the multiple channels since it was not working. Please try to update the channel by highlighting the channel tile, pressing the star button on your Roku remote, and selecting check for updates.

If the problem still persists, please keep us posted.

Best regards,
John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos