Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dbst
Level 7

hbo problem on one tv only.

i have 4 tvs operating on a home wifi network. i use roku streaming devices on all 4 tvs. i have the spectrum streaming app and also through spectrum i subscribe to hbo and hbo max. on three of the tvs i receive all of my hbo channels and hbo max. on one tv i receive hbo max but the other hbo channels do not appear in the line up. ive done multiple reboots and updates without success. the serial number of the streaming stick to the problem tv is yf00ft707332. i wonder if the stick is defective in some way.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: hbo problem on one tv only.

@dbst

Thanks for the post.

Are all of your devices linked to the same Roku account? Have you verified this by going to Settings > System > About? What Roku model devices do you have and what OS are they on? What other HBO channels are you referring to aside from HBO Max?

With more detailed information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos