Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

frndly won’t let me watch.

Jump to solution

Authentication

I am subscribed to frndly until Jan of 2025 but when I try to watch something it says subscribe to watch. When I thought maybe the payment didn’t go through I tried to subscribe but it says I’m already subscribed so I can’t watch anything.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: frndly won’t let me watch.

Jump to solution

Hi @pinkpanthermath,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We recognize that you are experiencing difficulties using your Roku device to access your existing Frndly TV channel subscription.

We would recommend trying to perform a manual update on your Roku device to see if you are still experiencing the issue you are reporting.

Follow the instructions below to manually check for software and app updates.

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Software update
  5. Select Check Now to manually check for updates

For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: How to update the software on your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact Frndly support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

For further assistance related to your Roku Pay, feel free to contact Roku Support at ContactUS.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @pinkpanthermath,

Thanks for joining us here in the Roku Community!

We recognize that you are experiencing difficulties using your Roku device to access your existing Frndly TV channel subscription.

We would recommend trying to perform a manual update on your Roku device to see if you are still experiencing the issue you are reporting.

Follow the instructions below to manually check for software and app updates.

1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote
  2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select System
  4. Select Software update
  5. Select Check Now to manually check for updates

For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: How to update the software on your Roku streaming device | Official Roku Support

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, you'll want to contact Frndly support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel providers themselves.

For further assistance related to your Roku Pay, feel free to contact Roku Support at ContactUS.

Please keep us posted if you need further assistance or clarification.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Did you subscribe to Frndly through Roku?   If so, try watching it from within The Roku Channel.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Ultra 4800 | Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos