Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lily60

can watch roku channel on tv and phone but stopped working on my computer I just get playback error

I installed Roku with no problem on my tv and also have the app on my phone. I have been watching a show on the Roku channel on my computer for a couple of weeks and just this week I started getting a playback error. I can not get anything to play on my Pc yet I can still watch on tv and my phone. Would really be great full if someone could help me get it back on my pc.

Thanks so much,

Lisa

3 REPLIES 3
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: can watch roku channel on tv and phone but stopped working on my computer I just get playback...

@Lily60

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? Have you tried using another browser to see if you are seeing the same issue? Have you tried clearing your browser cache to see if that helps?

With more information, we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: can watch roku channel on tv and phone but stopped working on my computer I just get playback er

I have same issue.  I get error 451 and nothing will play on my computer for about 3 weeks or so.  Everything else works, phone, tv, just not computer.

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Re: can watch roku channel on tv and phone but stopped working on my computer I just get playback er

Hello @JanicePatriceHa

Thanks for reaching out.

Have you tried clearing your browser's cache? You can also try accessing The Roku Channel through a private or incognito tab to see if that will resolve the issue you're experiencing.

Keep us posted!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos