Channels & viewing

Help & troubleshooting for channels on your Roku device, including adding/removing channels, logging in to, authenticating, or activating a channel, channel-specific playback issues, assistance contacting channel publishers to report issues, and adjusting channel-specific settings.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sting_Seth
Level 8

Zee5 Channel Not Opening Anymore

Jump to solution

The Zee5 channel is not opening since today. It used to work fine before. When I try to open Zee5, it starts loading and then takes me back to the home screen. (Rest of the apps are running without any problems.)

My Roku device is up to date. The Zee5 app is also up to date. I also uninstalled Zee5, restarted Roku and installed Zee5 again, but the problem persists.

Roku Device Model: 4670RW - Roku Ultra

Serial Number: YJ00CN365281 (KX999C365281)

Zee5 App: Version 2.1, build 29

Issue ID: 81-452-352

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Zee5 Channel Not Opening Anymore

Jump to solution

@Sting_Seth-

Your Remove / Restart Roku / Reinstall procedure should have assured you have the current version of Zee5 installed.

Did your Ultra just update to Roku software version 10.5?  (You can tell via Roku menu path Settings > System> System update.)

If so, perhaps Zee5 needs to update their Roku channel app to be compatible with the new Roku software version.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Zee5 Channel Not Opening Anymore

Jump to solution

@Sting_Seth-

Your Remove / Restart Roku / Reinstall procedure should have assured you have the current version of Zee5 installed.

Did your Ultra just update to Roku software version 10.5?  (You can tell via Roku menu path Settings > System> System update.)

If so, perhaps Zee5 needs to update their Roku channel app to be compatible with the new Roku software version.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos