Channels & viewing

Are your Roku channels not working? Find troubleshooting tips for adding/removing channels, logging in, authentication, activation, playback issues, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tim109
Binge Watcher

Re: Youtube live stream doesn't work and just spins

This is Tim. 

The roku box is 3930EU Roku Express
Serial number is X00400P0TR1X
Device ID = S0102980TR1X
S/W version 11.00 build 4193-AE
You tube version 2.22 build 105005088
Track ID = 1X-429-711

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Tim109

Thanks for the post.

It looks like you are using an outdated OS, as OS 11.5 is being released.

We would recommend checking for a manual update to see if you can update to the latest OS 11.5. Once you've checked for an OS update, please check for a channel update and then see if you are still experiencing an issue.

If you are still seeing the issue occur, can you please provide us with the requested information again with the updated device information.

For more information about how to check for a manual update, visit our Support page here: Update the software on your streaming devices

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Tim109
Binge Watcher

I've updated to 11.05. Also I've checked youtube to see if it's the latest app version; it is. The problem arose a few months ago. I was able to see my videos on the youtube library; however after I uploaded a load more videos it seemed to stop working. I think the new videos were quite a large size in Megabytes. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@Tim109

Thanks for the post and update.

If you are still experiencing an issue, can you please provide us with the requested information in this thread, we will be closing this thread out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos